Looking forward to a nice 4th of July weekend with lots of entertainment around the water front culminating with fireworks over the bay.
Fourth of July Waterfront Celebration Saturday, July 4, 2009 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM
PIER 39 invites you to enjoy a fun-filled Independence Day celebration. Rock out with 'Take 2' from 1-4pm followed by San Francisco's favorite 80's cover band, 'Tainted Love' from 6-9:30pm. Immediately after the entertainment look to the sky as the City of San Francisco lights up the night with it's Firework's Spectacular, accompanied by a musical simulcast from KISS FM 98.1. PIER 39 has the best viewing area on the bay!
- Muni Bus and Metro fares are now $2.00 per ride! Cable cars and the visitor guest passes remain unchanged other than becoming a better value now
- The Show we have enjoyed hosting in Luques Restaurant every Friday and Saturday for the last 3 months will be closing this weekend. We are very sorry to see the "Eccentrics of San Francisco" go dark, but we hope it will return again someday. It was a great show and they are great people to work with.
- We just started our new breakfast and lunch menu in Luques Restaurant, featuring more Benedicts in the morning and pastas in the afternoon.
- We just hosted a meeting for the Union Square Ice Rink that will be returning this holiday season. Hard to believe we start planning now, but it takes a lot to put on and we are happy to be a sponsor. Look for our Holiday Ice Skating package later in the year.
- We are now on Facebook and hope to grow our fan base and use the new social networking tool to keep our friends in the loop. If you are not already a fan of the Chancellor...Please join us!